Kernel for Windows Recovery
Kernel for Windows recovery is professional data recovery software that has been designed to recover lost and inaccessible data from damaged local hard drive or other storage mediums such as ZIP drive and PEN drive.
- Recovers files and folders which become inaccessible due to MBR loss or partition deletion.
- Search and recovers lost files and folders.
- Handle Windows file system corruption and recovers data from lost partition.
- Fixes accidental formatting or hard disk partition by recovering lost content.
- Recovers files and folders after the system has undergone virus attack.
- Deleted files are displayed in red color for easy identification.
- Recovers data from files after MFT damage.
- Offers full support for long file names.
- Supports SATA, PEN, ZIP, IDE, EIDE, SCSI and USB drives.
- Complete support to FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems.
- Recovers inaccessible data from logical drives as well.
In order to help you recover the lost content during virus attacks, corruption or data inaccessibility situations, the software offers three scanning modes:
- Quick Scan - This is the fastest scan mode that allows the user to recover data that was recently deleted. This recovery mode helps you to recover files lost due to MFT damage, file system corruption, bad sectors on disk or Index corruption.
- Extensive Scan - Comparatively slower than the previous mode, this scan mode lets you recover files and folders that Quick Scan fails to recover. Using this mode, you can recover content lost due to hard disk formatting, hard disk partition deletion, and recreation of hard disk partitions.
- File Trace - Slowest of all the modes, this is the most effective mode of the software as it allows you to scan the complete hard disk drive sector-by-sector to recover maximum data. This scan mode must be used in case both the previous modes fail to produce desired results. Use this mode to recover data deleted a long time ago.
Apart from these scanning modes, windows recovery software offers some helpful options that make recovery process fast, flawless and easy. These options are Save Recovery Snapshot, Load Recovery Snapshot, Find Files, Settings, and File Filter. Using these setting options, you can optimize the process as per your requirements.
After the software has completed its scanning process, all the files recovered can be found on selected hard disk drive or partition as presented in the hierarchical way. This impeccable Windows recovery software allows you to preview the contents of the selected file before saving it on computer's hard disk drive or any other storage media.
- Supported File Systems - FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5
- Supported Windows operating system platforms - Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, 98, 95, and DOS
- Supported Windows Server Versions - Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012
- Supported Drives - IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives
Kernel for Windows recovery is available for a free demo so that you can get a fair idea of software's working and features. The free demo version of this software works just like the full version but limits you from saving the recovered data. In order to save the recovered data using windows recovery software, you need to purchase the full version of the software.