Notes Calendar to Outlook
Kernel for Notes Calendar to Outlook
Providing you the most safe and secure Notes calendar to Outlook conversion software named Kernel for Notes calendar to Outlook. This migration solution is ideal to convert Lotus Notes calendar items to MS Outlook PST file or MS Excel. Using this tool, you can easily convert scheduled meetings, appointments, reminders and other calendar entries from NSF file to PST file or Excel .XLS file.
In addition to this, here are some of the key features of this software:
- Converts Notes calendar items from NSF to PST/XLS format
- Converts every detail and unlimited calendar items
- Supports every version of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Exports schedule entries of multiple NSF files into a single PST or XLS document
- Preserves folder hierarchy (for example- schedule entries of To-do list of NSF file are exported in same folder hierarchy to the To-do list of PST file)
This tool proves to be the ideal, cost-effective, 100% secure and reliable solution to migrate the schedule entries of Lotus Notes. Using this tool, users can migrate unlimited schedule items easily to Outlook PST or Excel XLS.
Using this tool, you can export all schedule entries such as all day event, recurring calendar event, reminders, scheduled meetings, appointments, birthdays and anniversary to MS Outlook or MS Excel with Notes Calendar to Outlook software.
This is helpful software for system administrators who can easily convert the required information directly from any orphan NSF or by connecting with the user mailbox on Lotus Domino Server. This amazing tool has the feature to connect to the server and perform the conversion with the server itself. This is why direct export of schedule items from Domino Server is safe and secure with this tool as it does not harm or damage the server or the user mailbox.
- Lotus Notes: 8.0, 7.0, 6.5
- Lotus Domino Server: 8.0, 7.0, 6.5
- MS Outlook: 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010
- MS Excel: 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010
Free Evaluation Version
Avail the free to evaluate version of this tool that can be downloaded at no cost at all. The free evaluation version of this tool allows the user to convert single NSF document and saves only first five entries to PST or Excel file. To save all the recovered items, you need to purchase the full version of the utility. It is not at all difficult to buy this utility. All you need to do is make the payments online and activation key is forwarded immediately that can be used for registration purpose. Any issue with the download, installation or usage of utility, can be resolved by reading the descriptive user manual or our 24/7 technical support teams.