Mac Recovery Software
Kernel for Mac Recovery
Kernel for Mac Recovery is a powerful tool to help you perform data recovery from corrupt Mac operating system HFS, HFS+ file systems.
OS corruptions, hard disk crashes, disk formatting and re-formatting, lost or deleted partitions, virus attacks, disk failures, media error are the main sources for Mac data corruption. Macintosh files and folders become corrupt or damaged due to such issues and all files may become inaccessible and completely out of reach.
The Software is impeccable that proves to be an elixir in such times of data crisis. It provides complete recovery of files and folders, documents, images, pictures, music files, video files and other important items from the disk. Even if HFS, HFS+ file systems are deleted, formatted, damaged, or corrupted or there is initialized MAC hard disk, then also smooth Macintosh Recovery is possible using the software.
All you need to do is to attach the corrupt Apple OS hard disk as slave hard disk to working Windows system. Mac hard disk gets recognized as drive letter in Windows computer and then run the software. This Software searches for the Mac partitions by scanning the entire hard drive and then it displays the found partitions. After that you get back all your lost and deleted data files and folders, and that too in few minutes.
- Recovers lost, deleted, missing Mac partitions' data
- Full data recovery from formatted, damaged, HFS, HFS+ file systems
- Easy and successful recovery assured
- Recognizes and preserves long file names when recovering Macintosh files & folders
- Full support for data recovery from PEN, IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA drives
- Supports recover of data from iPod, USB drives
- Runs smoothly with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT and 95
- All Mac file systems - HFS, HFS+ (All versions)
The Tool can be analyzed and assessed for its features and functions before actual purchase, by downloading its FREE demo version. Free demo lists all the recovered files and folders from the disk for preview but will not let you save them. The recovered data can be saved at a safe location using Full version of software.