Exchange Recovery Software
Kernel for Exchange Recovery
Exchange Recovery tool has been designed with unique features to efficiently repair Exchange database files and recover the emails. It instantly retrieves data from Exchange database files and converts the unusable EDB files to PST, which become easily accessible to the users. Developed with higher precision, this recovery software is highly reliable and does not alter the original structure of the data..
- Instantly repairs large EDB and STM database files
- Repairs private as well as public Exchange Database files
- Capable to recover mailboxes after dirty shutdown conditions
- Completely recovers deleted emails and user mailboxes (displayed in RED color)
- Recovers from checksum errors also
- Saves recovered mailboxes of EDB to PST file format
- Comes with advanced setting options to optimize repair process of EDB files
- The recovered individual Exchange mailbox items can be saved in .MSG and .EML format.
- Nowadays, it is also supports to MS Exchange server 2013 and MS Outlook 2013.
Integrated with two robust recovery modes- Standard Scan and Advanced Scan Mode, this proficient Exchange database recovery utility is highly beneficial to repair corrupt files as it immediately resolves Exchange dirty shutdown state and brings the system back to clean shutdown state. Its advance features make it efficient in converting inaccessible EDB files to PST and recovering the mailbox data. This facility helps in mounting the newly created EDB files easily with the recovered data. Moreover, you can check and verify the success of Exchange repair with the Verify.bat file that the software creates.
The software is an output driven tool that can retrieve deleted as well as permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders. Once the data is recovered, the software displays them in RED so that user can easily identify them. The software also lets the users save the recovered data at the desired location in hard disk. Exchange recovery software is integrated with the following recovery modes that help you in scanning corrupt or inaccessible Exchange Server database file:
- Standard Scan - It is the fastest recovery mode that helps you in repairing EDB file and perform successful recovery of all mailboxes and folders. Recovered data is saved in PST file format.
- Advanced Scan - In this mode, deep scanning of corrupt database file is done to repair and recover the database. Recovered items can be saved in PST file format.
Apart from this, the tool is composed by some other Advanced Setting options that help in optimizing the repair process of EDB file. These options are-
- Ask for EDB version
- Show all type of items in folder
- Consider all Pages of DB as badly corrupted
- Get "From" field from message table
- Show all messages in the folder without checking the content existence.
This recovery tool helps you to perform repair for MS Exchange Server versions 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. The software works effectively following Windows OS ( 32bit/ 64bit ) platforms on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2002, 2000 and Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003. The PST files so created with this tool are compatible with MS Outlook versions- MS Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 98 & 97.
Free Evaluation Version
The software can be used free by installing the free demo version of this software. The demo version works the same as the full version and recovers emails and folders from the user mailboxes but restricts users from saving the recovered data. For this, you need to buy the full version of the software. One can download and use this tool from our safe and secure website. Any issue with download, installation and usage may be resolved instantly with reading in depth user manual being provided on the website or by calling our 24/7 available technical support executives.