Excel File Recovery Tool
Kernel for Excel Repair
- Efficiently fixes all issues of corrupt and inaccessible Excel files (.XLS), irrespective of the file size
- Quickly restores the total data components of Excel spreadsheets (including texts, charts, chart sheets, objects, graphs, OLE objects, cell comments, worksheet properties, etc.)
- Option to add and repair multiple Excel files simultaneously, in a single recovery cycle
- Successful recovery of Unicode characters in the file name and file content
- Recovers Excel spreadsheets with original formatting and data integrity, including font, color, hyperlinks, URLs etc.
- Live preview facility within the tool to have complete access of data after the recovery
- Interactive and self-explanatory graphical interface for simplified user working
- Supports all versions of MS Excel files for recovery including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 97, and 95 files
Why only Kernel for Excel Tool?
Kernel for Excel is safe-and-secure recovery software to let you smoothly repair Excel files from all sorts of damages that may occur from unfavorable conditions like virus attacks, installation of unsupported software, power outage, and improper system shutdown. It helps users to perform swift and effortless recovery of Excel spreadsheets when something turns wrong with MS Excel, and user is unable to access the Excel workbooks.
The software uses advanced programming algorithms to meticulously fix up the corruption errors, which restrict users to access the Excel files. Some of such error messages are displayed below:
- "Cannot access read-only document???.xls"
- "The file is corrupt and cannot be opened"
- "???.xls; File format is not valid"
- "Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close."
- "access denied" "excel cannot open file"
- "This file is not in a recognizable format."
- "abc.xls file cannot be accessed. The file may be read only."
It is an effective software program to repair severely corrupt Excel files that cannot be repaired using manual methods, such as Microsoft’s inbuilt ‘Open and Repair’ utility. Kernel for Excel tool allows users to smoothly extract the data items and save the files on to the user-defined system location. It extracts each bit of information contained in the selected Excel files, without disturbing the data or its integrity.
Free Trial Version
The real-time working of Kernel for Excel software can be analyzed for completely free by downloading the trial version. This version allows users to gain better understanding of the tool by repairing and previewing the .xls files. However, to restore the recovered data, you need to upgrade to licensed version.
- Single/Multi File Recovery Mode: The software offers the facility to repair Excel files one by one or in batch. You can add 100’s of corrupt Excel spreadsheets at once to repair them in a single cycle.
- Restores Total Objects: Kernel for Excel tool can efficiently restores all the objects of MS Excel workbooks (such as numbers, formulas, merged cells, book value, row information, column information, and merged cells) with complete data integrity.
- Preview of Items: The tool provides the facility to view recovered data of .xls files before saving them to the desired location. It is represented in an Excel-like simulated environment, providing smooth access to switch between the worksheets for detailed viewing.
- User-Friendly Interface: The software has an exclusively designed Graphical User Interface to offer user-friendly working on the tool without requiring any additional assistance. It provides self-explanatory interface to help you repair Excel files without necessarily having expertise in technical background.