MS Access Recovery
Kernel for Access Recovery
Kernel for Access recovery is a technologically-advanced and impeccable tool to perform successful recovery to ensure that you do not lose even the smallest bit of your vital business information. MS Access is an exceptional database (DB) development tool and ideal alternative for creating databases.
Since Access databases are used to store important information, therefore even the slightest corruption in them may lead to data loss in these files which can hamper the smooth functioning of important business schedules. In order to combat all these corruption issues, we have intricately designed this tool for administrators as well as home users. The DB files which got corrupt due to virus outbreak, sudden software crash, database management failure, etc may face error messages such as:
- "Unrecognized Database Format"
- "The database ... needs to be repaired or isn't a database file"
- "The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object..."
All these error messages are resolved easily with this Access recovery tool. Mentioned below are some of the key features of this software:
- Recovers table's structure and data effectively
- Restores queries
- Displays preview of db structure and recovered content with its Live Preview feature
- Recovers files and folders from password-protected MDB/ACCDB files
- Supports MDB and ACCDB files for repair and recovery
- Interactive and self-explanatory GUI
- Restores memo data, OLE data, table relationship and original date format
- Restores key data structures such as auto-number, primary key, field size etc
- Converts MDE to MDB dbe file successfully
The tool is integrated with quick and powerful algorithm to enable the user to search and retrieve data from corrupt MDB files. After the data is recovered, the software displays the preview of the recovered data. Now you can select the data you wish to save and the software will rebuild the MDB and ACCDB database files as per your requirement. The software performs quick Access recovery and recovers corrupt files.
This Access recovery tool carries out a thorough scan of the corrupt MDB database to extract every bit of table and structure data from it. Additionally, the software is integrated with two different repair modes, which are:
- Standard Mode- This mode is used to effectively deal with minor corruption issues. This mode repairs the corrupt MDB or ACCDB database, recovers data and then rebuilds the working MDB or ACCDB database.
- Template Mode- This mode is used in case of major corruptions in the MDB database where the internal database-structure is damaged or lost. In this recovery mode, the tool prompts for a backup copy of the database as a template for restoring lost database-structure and decodes its layout. The tool then restores recovered data in new .mdb database file.
After the tool finishes the data analysis, it displays the preview of the database structure and its content, thus prompting the user to save the content at a desired location. Using Kernel for Access recovery tool you can save the recovered files and folders successfully and accurately.
Kernel for Access Recovery allows you to perform recovery from the following supported platforms
MS Access- MS Access 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 97 and databases created using MS Access 95
MS Windows Operating System- All Version of Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows XP , Windows 2000, Windows 2003
Free Evaluation Version
Download the free to evaluate version of this software. This free evaluation version allows a user to analyze the features and working of the software. This free version lets you recover the data from corrupt Access databases. However, it limits you from saving them. To save the entire recovered files and folders, purchase the full version of the software.